The Global Treasury Operations team provides treasury services and resources to Columbia University schools/departments related to cash management, global bank relationships, merchant account services and PCI compliance, acceptance of funds, and foreign exchange. The department manages commercial banking relationships and banking account structure. Day to day support includes:
- Open and close university bank accounts (domestic and foreign)
- Electronic access to bank accounts
- Credit card acceptance and Merchant Services Program
- Wire transfers and Western Union cash support (domestic and foreign)
- Collection of foreign checks
- Letters of credit
- Remote deposit methods
- Receives, records and sells securities gifted to the University
- Other miscellaneous bank services
Other functions include managing the university’s cash position and forecasts, liquidity analysis and reporting, and support for capital and debt financing.
Visit ServiceNow (logging in with your UNI) for "Treasury Requests" including – completing the 3rd Party Payer's Supplier Form, confirming incoming cash, requesting wire transfer instructions or submitting a general inquiry.
Learn about Arrow Payments, Columbia University's partner for answering your merchant account-related questions, or fulfilling requests.