The Financial Reporting and Operations team in the Office of the Controller is responsible for preparing the University’s quarterly and annual financial statements, as well as annual reports for the University’s benefit plans, and other audited financial statements.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Maintaining the integrity and compliance of data within the Accounting and Reporting at Columbia (ARC) system
- Ensuring the accuracy and timeliness of all monthly, quarterly, and annual financial period closings
- Managing the University’s Chart of Accounts
- Providing customer service and support to all areas of the Finance Division and the University community
- Overseeing the accounting and reporting functions related to University investment, capital, and debt transactions