Stale Check Reissuance Form

The Unclaimed Property Office is responsible for the re-issuance of stale, dated Accounts Payable and Payroll checks dated December 31, 2022, and prior. 

To request re-issuance of a check from this period, please complete our Stale Check Reissuance Form as indicated and return it to our office using our webform. The form must be signed by the payee and cannot be signed by a University employee on their behalf.

For re-issuance of Accounts Payable or Payroll checks dated after December 31, 2022, please contact the Finance Service Center.