The Research Policy & Indirect Cost Group (RPIC) is responsible for overseeing compliance with University policies and Federal regulations that govern the post-award financial administration of sponsored programs.
- Monitoring sponsoring agency policies and facilitating compliance;
- Developing rate proposals and leading Uniform Guidance facilities and administrative (F&A) costs and fringe benefit rate negotiations with government agencies;
- Publishing rates and procedures involving graduate research assistant (GRA) tuition, fringe benefits, and recharge (service) centers;
- Processing annual Effort Certifications;
- Preparing the annual Uniform Guidance Report.
Find everything you need to document the personnel costs of your sponsored project.
The Financial Reporting and Operations team is responsible for preparing the University’s quarterly and annual financial statements.
SPA serves as a central resource to support the research community at Columbia University.
SPF provides principal investigators and their administrators with post-award financial administration support services for sponsored programs.