Change Petty Cash Fund Project

Learn how to use ServiceNow requests to change petty cash fund information at Columbia University.

Departments can make changes to a petty cash fund project. Please make sure all necessary forms are approved by your respective Departmental Authorization Function (DAF) Administrator before proceeding to the instructions. 

Required Documentation

Each of the above documents must be attached to the petty cash fund request in ServiceNow.

Changing the project for a petty cash fund is only permitted for a continuation of the current project. To change the project, follow these steps:

  1. Submit a petty cash fund request in ServiceNow to change the project number.
  2. For the Request Type, select Change Project.
  3. You will be required to supply basic information as well as details concerning the project change.
  4. Next you must include the required attachments outlined in the Requirements section above.

After approvals and central review are complete, you will be notified via ServiceNow with confirmation and/or instructions for how to proceed.

Training Guide

For general guidance on how to make changes to a petty cash fund, please review the Submitting Petty Cash Requests via ServiceNow Training Guide.


Still have questions?

Visit our Service Center.