Submit a Claim

Complete the webform below to submit a claim or make an inquiry about:

  • an unclaimed property notice you received
  • getting a new copy of a misplaced or lost notice
  • re-issuing a stale dated check from Accounts Payable or Payroll
  • a refund check you received
  • other issues

If you are submitting a claim form, please upload it as a PDF with the webform below (when you select the Service Request option, "I want to submit a claim"). Other file formats will be rejected.

Alternatively, you can mail your claim form to:

Columbia University
Office of the Controller, Unclaimed Property
615 West 131st Street, Mail Code 8799
New York, NY 10027

Upload requirements
Reason for Inquiry
4 + 0 =
Solve this simple math problem and enter the result. E.g. for 1+3, enter 4.