Student Services

Visit the Student Service Center for information about student accounts, tuition, and fees.

For inquiries regarding student payroll and stipend payments, missing student payments, or SWC UAW contract matters, please submit an inquiry online to this dedicated channel within the HR Service Center.

For inquiries regarding student 1098-T tax reporting, please visit Student Financial Services.