Reinstate or Extend ARC/FinSys Access

Learn how to apply for reinstatement or extension of ARC/FinSys Access at Columbia University.


  • ¬†Access to ARC and FinSys can be reinstated if you are a Columbia University Officer, Support Staff, or Casual. As a Consultant, Temp or Affiliate you can also reinstate or extend your access when it has expired.

Access the application: Reinstate ARC/FinSys Access.

Still have questions?

Visit our Service Center.