When to Use Other Procedures

Use Travel & Business Expense Reports to request reimbursement for:

    • • All individual expenses, including the emergency purchase of supplies and minor equipment costing over $80
    • • Registration or conference fees
    • • Business meals outside of the office
    • • Any out-of-town travel expenses
    • • ALL credit card/debit card purchases
    • • Expenses older than 120 days (requires Supplemental Approval)

Travel & Business Expense Reports can only be used by faculty, staff, and students of the University. See the Travel Reimbursement web page for more info.

Use P-Cards, EZ Purchase Orders, Staples Advantage program, or Purchasing Requisitions to order:

    • • Materials
    • • Parts
    • • Supplies
    • • Equipment
    • • Services

See the Procurement Services website for more info.