The Purchasing Department works directly with the various schools and departments to identify sourcing opportunities and strategies that meet their respective operational and financial goals. We also assist in the processing of Purchase Orders as well as the monitoring of compliance relative to the requirements of various Federal agencies. We provide support through our Purchasing Teams.
Accounts Payable (AP), within Procurement Services, is responsible for the processing of:
- Vendor invoices for goods and services
- Prize, award, royalty, select fellowship, and various other payments
- Credit balance refunds for various accounts
- Expense reimbursements for University employees
- Petty cash account replenishments
The P-Card Office provides administrative support for the University’s Procurement Card program.
Vendor Management is a unit within Procurement Services, responsible for maintaining the vendor file utilized for Purchasing and Accounts Payable transactions.