Modify a Supplier / Payee
- Vendor goes to Vendor / Payee Request Web Form (Department can request an address or header modification for suppliers or payees).
- Vendor / Payee completes information, submits updates.
- Vendor Management (VM) validates the information.
- VM follows up with the vendor/payee to resolve any questions or missing information.
- VM approves updates, enters updates into ARC.
- Vendor / Payee and/or Department requester are notified that the updated profile is ready for use.
There are additional required steps for requests to modify disbursement information:
- Change from check to wire (international only).
- Change in wire information.
- Vendor/Payee goes to the online questionnaire and requests wire modification.
- Vendor Management authenticates the identity of the requester.
- Once the requester has been authenticated, the requester can then complete and submit the modification request.
- VM validates the submitted information.
- VM follows up with the vendor/payee to resolve and questions or missing information.
- VM approves the updates, updated information is entered into ARC.
- Vendor/Payee receives confirmation of the disbursement modification updates.
- Use the ARC Vendor / Payee Request Web Form to request the setup of new suppliers/payees or request modifications to existing vendors.
- Use the https://forms.finance.columbia.edu/edm/documents/vm for uploading necessary documents.
Learn about Vendor Modification
For additional guidance on how to modify suppliers –
- Please refer to the job aid: Modifying Vendor/Payee Profiles
- Or the instructor-led course: Creating and Modifying Vendors
Learn about Vendor Management
For general guidance on how to manage vendor processing –